These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of SAModding’s Website.
Who We Are
Our website address is: https://samodding.com
SAModding is located at: Sofia, Bulgaria
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use SAModding’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, samodding.com and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on samodding.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://samodding.com
for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://samodding.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://samodding.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://samodding.com
Redistribute content from samodding.com (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material, images, videos, files and other data ('User Content') in areas of the website. samodding.com may not screen, edit, publish or review User Content prior to their appearance on the website and User Content does not reflect the views or opinions of samodding.com, its agents or affiliates. User Content reflects the views and opinions of the person who posts such User Content. To the extent permitted by applicable laws samodding.com shall not be responsible or liable for the User Content or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the User Content on this website.
- Note that User Content is not confidential and may be accessible by other users, members and the public.
- samodding.com reserves the right to monitor all User Content and to remove any User Content which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions and the site’s Guidelines/Rules.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the User Content on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The User Content does not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- The User Content does not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The User Content will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to SAModding a non-exclusive royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, sublicensable, assignable, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transmit, communicate to the public, modify and make derivative works of your User Content in any and all forms, formats or media, without further notice to, or permission from, you or any other person, and without compensation or reference to you or any other person.
- Please retain copies of all User Content as samodding.com is under no obligation to store, protect, backup or return any User Content to you.
Hyperlinking to our Content
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests.
We will approve link requests if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
If you are are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of SAModding’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on our Website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon our Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on our Website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT OUR SERVICES, THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES WILL BE PERFORMED ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT USER CONTENT OR THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS.
If you believe that any User Content or other material on the Service infringes your copyright rights, please contact us via the ‘Support’ section of our Website, with the exact URL of where the alleged infringing material is located. If we are notified that any User Content infringes another's intellectual property rights, we may remove such User Content. We may terminate your Account for submitting what we consider to be false reports, in our sole discretion, once or on a repeated basis.
We only accept PayPal payments.
We review all orders to protect both you and us from fraudulent transactions. This means that there is sometimes a delay in processing your order (up to one business day.)
It is our policy to deny refunds once items are downloaded and/or membership has been paid.
You must contact us with any billing questions or discrepancies. Performing a chargeback or dispute with your card issuer will result in immediate and permanent account termination and banning from our website.
We may (from time-to-time) make available membership services (also referred to as “subscription” or “patronage”) which will grant certain privileges and benefits, via Patreon.
This membership will offer certain enhanced privileges and benefits, as listed in the ‘Support Us
’ section of our website.
Membership will grant you enhanced privileges and benefits, which shall only be provided for the period defined in your (Patreon) order. At the end of the period defined in your order, if you do not renew your membership, all enhancements and benefits (granted with membership) shall be withdrawn without any prior notice.
We may suspend your membership, and/or ban access to, or use of, our website (and all content) if we believe that (a) there is a significant threat to the functionality, security, integrity, or availability of the Services or any content, data, or applications in the Services; (b) You are accessing or using the Services to commit an illegal act; or (c) there is a violation of our Terms and Conditions.
When reasonably practicable and lawfully permitted, we will provide You with advance notice of any such suspension. We will use reasonable efforts to re-establish the Services promptly after we determine that the issue causing the suspension has been resolved.
During any suspension and/or banning period, we will NOT make any User Content (including your content) available to you. Any suspension under this Section shall not result in a refund of any payment/s made to us or any third party.
Any decision to suspend and/or ban you from accessing this site is final (although we may at our own discretion, review individual cases reported to us via email only.)
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
IN NO EVENT WILL EITHER PARTY OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFITS, SALES, DATA, DATA USE, GOODWILL, OR REPUTATION.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
Although most changes are likely to be minor, samodding.com may change its Terms and Conditions from time to time, and in SAModding’s sole discretion.
samodding.com encourages visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to its Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of this site after any change in this Terms and Conditions will constitute your acceptance of such change.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and Conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us via email
or the ‘Contact Us
’ section of our website.